Re: [xep-support] XEP Java api: how to call just the output generator ?

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Sun Oct 19 2008 - 01:14:48 PDT

Jost Klopfstein wrote:
> I would like to create a pdf file from a XEP intermediate format file
> which is stored on disk in my Java app.

Hello Jost,

API is not public and should be discussed on dedicated support list
support@renderx.com, not on the public list xep-support@renderx.com.

You have the DevKit, so: get a generator for a specific backend; the
generator implements ContentHandler interface; parse you intermediate
format file by a parser, having assigned the generator as a handler for
this parser. The rest is obvious.

Regards,
Michael Sulyaev