Re: [xep-support] XEP Java api: how to call just the output generator ?

From: Michael Sulyaev <>
Date: Sun Oct 19 2008 - 01:14:48 PDT

Jost Klopfstein wrote:
> I would like to create a pdf file from a XEP intermediate format file
> which is stored on disk in my Java app.

Hello Jost,

API is not public and should be discussed on dedicated support list, not on the public list

You have the DevKit, so: get a generator for a specific backend; the
generator implements ContentHandler interface; parse you intermediate
format file by a parser, having assigned the generator as a handler for
this parser. The rest is obvious.

Michael Sulyaev
in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.