Re: [xep-support] Removing default renderx footnote

From: Somanna Ramaiah <somannar@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 07:20:58 PDT

Hi Laurie, You are using the Trail version so you are getting the footnote. if you make it as licence it  will be removed. Somanna R ----- Original Message ---- From: Laurie J. <lauriejo@verizon.net> To: xep-support@renderx.com Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2008 6:39:57 AM Subject: [xep-support] Removing default renderx footnote Can anyone tell me how to remove the default renderX footnote appearing on every PDF page? Thanks for any hints (I have the pro edition)!  Laurie ------------------- (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support' in the body of the message to majordomo@renderx.com from the address you are subscribed from. (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html