Re: [xep-support] Removing default renderx footnote

From: Dave Pawson <>
Date: Thu Aug 07 2008 - 00:05:46 PDT

2008/8/7 Laurie J. <>:
> Can anyone tell me how to remove the default renderX footnote appearing on
> every PDF page?
> Thanks for any hints (I have the pro edition)! Laurie

I was going to say 'buy it' Laurie:-) Assuming you have paid for it
you should have a 'licence.xml' file?

You should have been prompted to locate this when you installed?
If not, move it to the directory where you have xep installed
that should remove it.

Dave Pawson
in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.