APPEAL FOR INVESTMENT ASSISTANCE

From: Juan Minnawi <juan.minnawi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jul 17 2008 - 01:23:48 PDT

Dearest One,
My name is Miss. Juan Minnawi, the only daughter to the late Mr. and Mrs. Bassie Minnawi (A Gold Merchant). I wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction in manufacturing and real estate investment in your country.
I have Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars (8.500,000) to invest in your country with your very help, and I will also require your assistance in helping me stand as my late father's foreign business partner who will receive the whole money in your co-operate account for self keeping and the investment project as we will agree together.
The fund was deposited in a prime bank here in a fixed suspense account. I will be very glad to give you 25% of the total sum for your assistance. While we will discuss on your percentage on the capital investment that you will introduce me to. Please know that I have not gotten a good financial education to control the whole money in your country. That is why I really need your help to secure a better financial education that will enable me not to make poor money decisions later in life that might take years to overcome.
Please is very important you contact me immediately for further explanation.
Awaiting your immediate response. Thanks and God bless

Sincerely,
Juan Minnawi