RE: [xep-support] XEP Intermediate Output

From: Gooch, Phil <>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 07:46:22 PDT

You can use the -xep option on the command line to process the
intermediate format to PDF, e.g.

xep -xep intermediate.xep -out final.pdf

[] On Behalf Of Simon Dingle
Sent: 18 June 2008 12:46
Subject: [xep-support] XEP Intermediate Output

We would like to do some processing of XEP Intermediate Format and then
give the resulting xml back to xep to process into a pdf.

I know this is possible but I can't find any instructions in the
documentation on how to go about this.

I read somewhere that I have to retrieve the XEP Output, process it and
then pass it to a generator.

Where can I find some example code for this?

Simon Dingle

Limehouse Software Ltd

DDI: (020) 7566 3335
Main: (020) 7566 3320
Fax: (020) 7566 3321

Limehouse Software Ltd
4th Floor
1 London Bridge
SE1 9BG <> -
Unifying Information

The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is
confidential and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access
to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by
returning this e-mail to sender or calling 020 7566 3320 and do not
read, use or disseminate the information. Opinions expressed in this
e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the company. Although
an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company accepts no
liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail,
including any attachments.

This email, including any attachment, is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or if you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately by reply and delete all copies from your system. Do not retain, copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use any of its contents.

Whilst we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email has been swept for computer viruses, we cannot guarantee that this email does not contain such material and we therefore advise you to carry out your own virus checks. We do not accept liability for any damage or losses sustained as a result of such material.

Please note that incoming and outgoing email communications passing through our IT systems may be monitored and/or intercepted by us solely to determine whether the content is business related and compliant with company standards.

The Stationery Office Limited is registered in England No. 3049649 at Clifton House, Worship Street, London, EC2A 2EJ.

in the body of the message to from the address
you are subscribed from.