Re: [xep-support] XEP Intermediate Output

From: Somanna Ramaiah <somannar@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Jun 18 2008 - 06:51:40 PDT

Hi , first thing what is your input files and what are the tools you are using. i mean are you using XEP to render get the the PDF if you have saxon8 or crimson then  1)  java -jar lib/saxon8.jar -o output.fo input.xml  input.xsl you will get the intermediate fo. file if you have xep 2) xep input.fo output.pdf or directly to 3) xep -xml input.xml -xsl input.xsl -out output.pdf ----- Original Message ---- From: Simon Dingle <sdingle@limehousesoftware.co.uk> To: xep-support@renderx.com Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 5:15:58 PM Subject: [xep-support] XEP Intermediate Output Hello,   We would like to do some processing of XEP Intermediate Format and then give the resulting xml back to xep to process into a pdf. I know this is possible but I can˘t find any instructions in the documentation on how to go about this.   I read somewhere that I have to retrieve the XEP Output, process it and then pass it to a generator. Where can I find some example code for this?   Regards,   Simon Simon Dingle Development ------------------------------- sdingle@limehousesoftware.co.uk Limehouse Software Ltd DDI: (020) 7566 3335 Main: (020) 7566 3320 Fax: (020) 7566 3321 Limehouse Software Ltd 4th Floor 1 London Bridge London SE1 9BG www.limehousesoftware.co.uk- Unifying Information                 The information contained in this e-mail or in any attachments is confidential and is intended solely for the named addressee only. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Limehouse Software Ltd immediately by returning this e-mail to sender or calling 020 7566 3320 and do not read, use or disseminate the information. Opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily the company. Although an active anti-virus policy is operated, the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail, including any attachments.