[xep-support] Failed to create image of type null

From: Wagner, Paul, VF-Group <Paul.Wagner@vodafone.com>
Date: Fri Mar 28 2008 - 08:39:06 PST

Hello Michael,
I simplified the chart, this is now just a red circle and I have still
the same problem like before.

"[error] Failed to create image file:/Chart.pdf of type null"

I have no idea what's wrong with this pdf file. :(

It would be great advantage for renderX community to solve this problem,
because SAS is a very powerful reporting tool but with a little
possibility to generate well formed pdf files.

Could you please check the Chart.pdf file and maybe find the solution
for this problem.

For sure it is possible to open the file with acrobat and save this
again, but it would be a bit difficult for me to do so for 200 charts
for each report, which we are going to produce automatically with SAS.
:))

Thank you!

BR
Paul Wagner