RE: [xep-support] Emergency - how to get rid of trial version watermark

From: Reynolds-Gregg <Reynolds-Gregg@norc.org>
Date: Fri Jan 18 2008 - 07:32:02 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-xep-support@renderx.com
[mailto:owner-xep-support@renderx.com] On Behalf Of Michael Sulyaev
..
Trial version prints the watermark (the stamp) even if run with 'full'
license. You should download the appropriate (full) distribution and
install it, pointing to the location of the 'full' license. The stamp
should not be printed then.

Make sure you invoke the full version with the full license.

Thanks. It turns out I had my licenses mixed up. I downloaded from
your Update page, which says to enter the license received when
purchasing the software. I entered what I thought was my good license,
expecting that it would not work with my trial. So when the download
succeeded but I still had the watermark I got a bit excited. ;)

So you might want to adjust the language on the Update page or somehow
indicate how to check one's license. Or maybe add "trial" to the trial
license xml.

Sorry about the panic.

-gregg