Re: [xep-support] Who to use XSLT with Java-implementation

From: Bastian Kroll <bk@classwizard.com>
Date: Wed Nov 21 2007 - 03:52:26 PST

Hi Dave,
thanks for your fast support.
I know this two steps. And i´m thinking, that the java-call is not correct,
because XEP seems to not making the XSL transforming and is now only parsing
the XML, wich is without FO-tags an - correctly - get the error.

Fact is: There is - the command-line call is working - no error in the
syntax of the files.

So I think I´ll need another java-call to make the XSL transformation. I
dont´t want to make this in 2 steps, because I have also XML-Files without
XSLT and want to have in my java-source only one call. I only want to use
the stylesheets, when there is a xsl-href in the XML file I want to render
with XEP.

Bbest regards
Bastian Kroll