RE: [xep-support] Table Border Colors Not Correct

From: Owens, Stephen P <Stephen.P.Owens@pfizer.com>
Date: Wed Nov 14 2007 - 09:05:26 PST

Jaques,

Thank you for this information. On my machine using Adobe 8, I get some
flaky output even at 200%, however when I zoom to 3200% they borders
are all very black.

Does anyone know of a way to improve the display of table borders that
are supposed to be black? Or is this strictly an Adobe Acrobat issue?

Steve Owens