Re: [xep-support] preface.autolabel

From: Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net>
Date: Sat May 05 2007 - 13:41:33 PDT

That looks like a DocBook XSL stylesheet parameter, so I think this is
really a DocBook question. The feature to support alternate numbering
styles was added in version 1.69.1 of the DocBook stylesheets. If you have
access to the stylesheets, you can check the VERSION file to see what
version you have.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
DocBook Consulting