Re: [xep-support] cover pages front and back

From: David Cramer <david@thingbag.net>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 07:40:25 PST

Michael,
For covers, see Bob Stayton's book regarding titleapages:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html

There might be something in there too about back covers. If not, I'd
suggest asking on the docbook-apps list since these are docbook-related
(rather than xep-related) questions:
http://wiki.docbook.org/topic/DocBookDiscussion

Good luck,
David