Re: [xep-support] Digest mode for this list

From: Chris Chiasson <chris@chiasson.name>
Date: Thu Jan 25 2007 - 05:07:29 PST

If RenderX allows it, you could create a private archive group of this
group on Google groups (it has some kind of slave subscription option
- but it isn't called that) and then use their digest functionality.
That could have the added benefit of not making replies to digest
emails on this list...

--
http://chris.chiasson.name/