RE: [xep-support] XEP Assistant keeps file locked after closing

From: Vladislav Sivyakov <VladislavS@ukrinvent.com>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 10:04:13 PST

Hello Dan,

        This is a known problem in XEP Assistant that comes with XEP
4.8. In some situations, not only FO file remained locked, but
configuration files also.
        The problem has been fixed in version of 4.9. Please expect for
the updated version to appear on RenderX site within the nearest days.
        If you have any further questions, please let us know.
        Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Good bye.
  Vladyslav Y. Sivyakov, RenderX