Re: [xep-support] XEP Assistant keeps file locked after closing

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2007 - 09:40:32 PST

Dan Lukinykh wrote:
> I found small but annoying bug in XEP Assistant program ver 1.0.
> XEP Assistant keeps a file locked even after closing it.
>
> Steps to reproduce:
> 1) Start XEP Assistant
> 2) Open .fo file in it
> 3) Compile it
> 4) Close file in XEP Assistant
> 5) Try to change and save the file outside XEP Assistant
> 6) You will get a message that the file is locked by other program
> 7) Close XEP Assistant
> 8) Try to change and save the file outside XEP Assistant
> 9) See that the file is being saved ok

Hi Dan,

I cannot reproduce the error on my WinXP HE with or without step 4).
Please send a message to support@renderx.com describing your
environment: XEP version, OS version, .NET Framework version, Java version.

Michael Sulyaev
http://www.renderx.net
http://www.renderx.com
mailto:support@renderx.com