[xep-support] XEP input format for XEP Ant Task

From: <lagemaat@oriana-automatisering.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2006 - 01:53:21 PDT

I'm using XEP Ant Task. Normally we have FO documents as input and want PDF files as result documents. This time we do some postprocessing in the XEP intermediate format.

I can't find a way to tell the XEP Ant taks the inputfiles are in XEP intermediate format. If I ommit the style attribute the Ant Taks assumes the input files are XSL FO documents.

Any ideas or solutions?

Regards,

Geurt Lagemaat

------------------- (*) To unsubscribe, send a message with words 'unsubscribe xep-support' in the body of the message to majordomo@renderx.com from the address you are subscribed from. (*) By using the Service, you expressly agree to these Terms of Service http://www.renderx.com/terms-of-service.html Received on Fri Oct 20 02:06:25 2006