AW: [xep-support] Titlepage in SVG covering whole page

From: Ettinger, Christian <Christian.Ettinger@3SOFT.de>
Date: Mon Oct 09 2006 - 04:32:03 PDT

Hello Chris,

Thanks for your help, but it did not really solve my problem.
You are correct, this 'half leading' resulted in a small white line above my SVG. With line-height="1.0" this line vanished and I could make the SVG image 1mm higher.
But, there is still a tine white line below the SVG, it is still not possible to make it as high as the page.

I just want the SVG to be rendered even if it has the same size (or is bigger) than the page! Is this possible with XEP?

Christian