[xep-support] XEP printing

From: David Larson <plumcycle@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Jul 28 2006 - 10:09:31 PDT

Hello all,
  Apologies if this has been asked and answered, I searched the archives and did not seem to come with an answer.

  This is related to running XEP on WinXP.

  I am demoing XEP as a replacement for FOP. FOP allows me to stream a PDF directly to the default printer. Is it possible to bypass saving a file and sending a PDF straight to a printer?

  Thanks,
  Plum