[xep-support] Re: XEP logging under Cocoon/Tomcat

From: Angelina Andriasyan <lika@zenteq.am>
Date: Thu Jul 20 2006 - 04:17:19 PDT

Hi Martin,

You can implement your own Logger that will receive formatting events
and react in the way you want. API description and programming samples
(including custom Logger creation) are available as a separate product
Connectivity Kit in our web-shop at
http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/getbuy.cgi

Best regards,
Angelina Andriasyan