[xep-support] Booklet, Graphic, span two pages

From: <Ludger.Thomas@iese.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Fri Jul 07 2006 - 01:03:50 PDT

Dear all,
I need to build a booklet (2 A5 pages on a DIN A4 landscape sheet with
central gutter between the pages). In the middle of the booklet should
be a graphic which spans the whole A4 sheet.

I made some initial experiments with psbook and psnup. In general this
works fine but I have no idea how to get the graphic span two pages. I'd
guess that this is not impossible with these tools. Before I start
working on alternatives I just want to make sure if the generation of
such a booklet is possible with XSL-Fo and XEP. I'd be curious too get
some hints, comments or examples on this issue.

Regards.
Ludger