[xep-support] WinXEP not working (no connection could be made)

From: Sébastian Dejonghe <sebastian.dejonghe@arpson.com>
Date: Wed Jul 05 2006 - 02:18:41 PDT

Hello,

I just bought XEPWin Desktop and when I try to render a FO file (or XML
with a stylesheet) with the Windows XEP Assistant (or with ActiXEP) I
get the error :

"Formatting failed! Aucune connexion n'a pu être établie car
l'ordinateur cible l'a expressément refusée".

(No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused
it).

There should be no network action involved in the process, I don't use
external images, no DTD. It failed with all .fo files I can found (even
the basic files found in XEP examples folder).

However, I can render files with the Java XEP Assistant.

I can use Java version of XEP Assistant instead of Windows one, but
there is no java version of ActiXEP.

Does anyone have a solution to make the Windows version working ?

Thanks in advance,
Sébastian.