Re: [xep-support] error in including pdf files - wrong token xref

From: Alexei Gagarinov <agagarinov@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Jun 20 2006 - 04:11:27 PDT

Hello Okan,

This is a bug in XEP.

The problem is that saving a PDF document with Adobe Acrobat - it doesn't
matter what changes - alters the structure of the document. And XEP didn't
expect this new structure.

This bug has been already fixed and will be included in the next maintenance
release.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Best regards,
  Alexei Gagarinov