Re: [xep-support] Sending processing output to a log file

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2006 - 01:36:26 PDT

Hello Dovid,

Dovid Zalkin wrote:
> Hi. Is there any way, using a command line parameter, to send the
> processing information to a log file. We have done it by redirecting the
> standard error, but would prefer to have a parameter to control it.

There is no such parameter in the standard 'xep.bat' or 'xep' scripts
included into the distribution. But you can write your own script that
would accept this parameter from the command line and redirect stderr
from the java executable to the file specified.

Via API one can implement com.renderx.xep.lib.Logger interface, or use
com.renderx.xep.DefaultLogger(java.io.Writer writer).

  Michael Sulyaev, mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com