Re: [xep-support] Java memory problem

From: Mher Movsisyan <noreply@zenteq.am>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 06:37:19 PDT

Hi,

in order to increase java heap size change CliserService configuration
file . It is in home directory of XEPWin. Your CliserService.exe.config
will look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<configuration>
        <appSettings>
                <add key="CliserService.JavaOptions" value="-Xms512M -Xmx1024M" />
        </appSettings>
</configuration>

The documentation of CliserService contains all necessary steps.

Mher