[xep-support] Java memory problem

From: Appleby, Paul <paul.appleby@tso.co.uk>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2006 - 03:47:28 PDT

We are executing XEP 4.6 with the XEP .Net wrapper and getting a java.lang.outOfMemoryError.

We know about setting the switches Xmx and Xms when running XEP from the command line but how do we do the same kind of thing using the XEP .Net wrapper

(We're somewhat short on Java knowledge!)

Thanks

Paul Appleby
Technical Data Consultant
The Stationery Office
Tel: +44 (0)1603 695898
Mobile: +44 (0)7730 074821
Email: paul.appleby@tso.co.uk
Web: www.tso.co.uk <http://www.tso.co.uk>
TSO Providing Document and Publishing Services

This message is sent in strict confidence for the addressee only. It may contain legally privileged information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses, however we cannot guarantee that this message is free from such problems.