Re: [xep-support] Paper Tray support

From: Anestis Georgiadis <a.georgiadis@ideal.gr>
Date: Thu Jun 01 2006 - 11:34:09 PDT

David,

Assuming you are using postscript, you need to use the processing instruction <?xep-postscript-page-device ...?> that will pass its parameters verbatim as a postscript command. It can also be controlled through XSL using the <xsl:processing-instruction ... /> element. We have succesfully used it to control both media type (/MediaType x) and simpex/duplex printing (/Duplex true|false).

Check section 4.14 of the reference manual of version 4.5/4.6 for more details.

Regards,
Anestis Georgiadis

---
Anestis D. Georgiadis