Re: [xep-support] Leader in TOC

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue May 23 2006 - 01:32:19 PDT

Hello Jan,

Jan Tosovsky wrote:
> TOC processing of my .fo file (generated using DocBook stylesheets) gives in
> cases, where title is too long, not very nice results. Leader together with
> page reference are wrapped so they appear on the next line, although there
> is enough space to place them on single line (as can be seen in attached
> file).

You may try to remove spaces between the leader and the
page-number-citation. You may also specify leader-length.minimum="0pt"
and leader-length.optimum="0pt" to allow the leader be as short as required.

> As complete .fo file is quite large (1 MB uncompressed), only TOC
> part is picked up.

Without a complete FO source file I cannot reproduce the problem. If
nothing helps, please send it zipped to support@renderx.com.

> XEP version: 4.4-20050610-personal

(XEP 4.6 build 20060515 is the most recent one, though I am not sure if
there were changes addressing this issue. Anyway, there are other
changes, so you are encouraged to upgrade).

<fo:leader
leader-pattern="dots" ... /> <fo:basic-link
internal-destination="d4e531"><fo:page-number-citation ref-id="d4e531"/>
  remove the space character ^

  Michael Sulyaev, mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com