Re: [xep-support] Out of memory error?

From: Steve Ylvisaker <sylvisaker@CHYconsultants.com>
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 10:04:38 PDT

Thanks Chris - I figured it was something like that. I guess I need to
figure out how to run from the command line. I have tried using the .bat
file that is provided with the tool. I am running the following as a
.bat file without success:

c:\xslt\xep.bat -fo c:\xslt\fo\out20.fo -out c:\xslt\fo\renderout.ps -ps

I couldn't find any examples in the documentation - web site or
reference manual - that were complete and explained exactly what to
specify. I'm not much of a command line persona any more. So... If you
have an example that you would be willing to share I sure would
appreciate it. I am giving the formatter an XSL-FO file and I want the
output in PostScript format. It would be great if you could show me
where to put the -Xmx parameter. My machine has 512 mg of ram.

When I run the bat file there are error messages that flash in the
window for a fraction of a second but I can't read them. Is there a way
to send the diagnostic output to a file instead of to the screen?

Thanks in advance - Steve