RE: [xep-support] Double Page Numbering Revisited

From: G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com>
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 10:56:11 PST

Ohhhhhhhh .... well ... I didn't think you said *that*! :{)}

>If I restart the page numbering for each of my multiple-slide sequences,
>won't I ruin the overall page numbering scheme?

Indeed it would.

>While the person who posted last month wanted to run two comprehensive page
>numbering schemes throughout the entire document, I only want to run one
>comprehensive page numbering scheme and an occasional parallel page
>numbering scheme for each of my series. But, doesn't my scenario amount to
>double page numbering? If not, how can I get <fo:page-number/> to generate
>one value at the top of my page and another value at the bottom?

Indeed it does, and indeed you cannot do that, and looking at your
original post I now see your use of the word "additionally" which I
missed the first time around.

My bad.

I apologize.

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/f/