Re: [xep-support] Double Page Numbering Revisited

From: Steve Ylvisaker <sylvisaker@CHYconsultants.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 15:39:10 PST

Kevin - I have done this by putting a marker at the end of the document.
For example put an empty block as the last item of content and giving it
an id attribute.

for example

<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="theend"/> (this generates the page
number of the last page)

<fo:block id="theend"/> (this goes at the very end of the document)

If you have the O'Reilly book by Dave Pawson see page 173

Steve