[xep-support] Rookie question: full page table

From: Tomas Kolaci <kolaci@cncz.cz>
Date: Wed Feb 08 2006 - 05:09:37 PST

 Hi!

 I'm creating "long" table going over more pages. I need to keep following
two rules:

1) Rows of this table should not be page-broken (if they fit to one
page) and

2) Last row on each page should be "extended" to reach bottom margin of
body region (so the whole body region is covered by the table, see "figures"
below).

 So far I was able to fulfill first rule by keep-together="always" attribute
(added to fo:table-row) but I don't know how to fulfill second one.

 I have tried to set height="100%" of fo:table but it does not work. Is
there any way, how to set-up table/table-rows to behave this way? So far I
was creating HTML only and I'm just starting with XSL-FO so I don't know
where to look for answers and even what I'm looking for exactly yet (too
many new parameters for each element :)).

 Thank you!

 Best regards, Tomas

 Figures (thin lines represents page margin, doubled lines represents row
border, x's represents row content):

 What I've got so far:

+---------------------------------+

|#===============================#|