[xep-support] Previewing PDF from XMetal using XEP

From: Patrick Goetz <pgoetz@internetbs.com>
Date: Thu Feb 02 2006 - 01:59:33 PST

I need to print/preview PDF from XMetal using XEP. I'm constantly
hearing that *everyone* is doing this, but I can't seem to find any
documentation on this.

Does anyone know where I can find either some instructions or even just
an example of someone printing to PDF from XMetal using XEP? The
previewPDF() macro that comes with XMetal Author is set up for FOP.
Given enough time, I can probably figure out how to modify it for XEP,
but this surely seems like the kind of exercise that someone else has
already gone through, and several times at that.