RE: [xep-support] PDF Output line spacing problem

From: Jason Marin <jasonm@usyd.edu.au>
Date: Wed Nov 16 2005 - 14:41:38 PST

Thanks for the reply Jacques.

I have attached a small example of the XML and XSL that might help show
you what is wrong. The flow of our program is as follows: HTML to XML to
PDF. Basically, the XSL part you see handles any <p> tags inside the
suspect the problem is occurring.
With regard to your question about public-domain or demo version, I'm
unsure.

Thanks again for taking the time to help us out, it's really
appreciated.

Sincerely,
Jason