Re: [xep-support] Tables failing validation but are producing the right end result

From: Michael Sulyaev <msulyaev@renderx.com>
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 05:25:22 PST

Hello James,

The error message you get during validation means that your stylesheet is
invalid acording to the FO spec. You need to inspect your XSL-FO file and
find something inside <fo:table-body> that is differenet from elements
<fo:table-row> or <fo:table-cell> or spaces.
If you use XML+XSL, this error messages points to a bug in your XSL.

Michael Sulyaev (mailto:msulyaev@renderx.com)
RenderX