RE: [xep-support] Tables failing validation but are producing the right end result

From: James Murphy <james@holidayit.com>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2005 - 06:24:06 PST

I don't think that "Bug" is right word - I'm fairly certain that what
I'm producing is valid, but its possible (probably even) that the means
to arrive there are perhaps not as they should be.

I'll try breaking down what I've got again.

Regards, James

---
James Murphy
Principal Technologist, Holiday I.T. Ltd, Consett UK
+44 1207 693940