Re: [xep-support] Language support

From: Eliot Kimber <ekimber@innodata-isogen.com>
Date: Tue Sep 13 2005 - 12:16:15 PDT

Eliot Kimber wrote:
> I did a quick test using a Hindi FO instance and the Mangal Windows font
> and got the same unusable result we get with XSL Formatter when using
> their direct-to-PDF option: some glyphs are not correctly composed.

I just realized that, duh, I could print to PostScript and then distill
that with XEP too. However, the PostScript I'm generating fails the
distill step using Distiller 6, not sure why. But assuming you can
produce a distillable PostScript it should render correctly under
Windows, I would think.

Cheers,

E.

--