[xep-support] XEP not reading EPS graphics

From: Balazs Scheidler <bazsi@balabit.hu>
Date: Wed Aug 10 2005 - 01:40:54 PDT

Hi,

I'd like to generate PDF files with XEP embedding EPS files. As I know
it is not possible to embed EPS files into PDF directly, but XEP should
render the EPS files to a bitmap format when it encounters one.

However this does not work, I get the following error message:

    [error] Cannot parse image 'file:XXX/admon/tip.eps'
    [error] com.renderx.pdflib.PDFException: Unsupported format application/postscript for image 'file:XXX/admon/tip.eps'

The EPS file has been generated using CorelDraw, and by my request the
graphician removed the embedded TIFF file, and the contents of the EPS
are correctly shown by Gimp.

Any ideas?

--
Bazsi