RE: [xep-support] RE: Support for accessing https links in XEP 3.8

From: Ronald Leslie <RonaldL@sl.bta.cc>
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 05:52:59 PDT

Hi Khachik,

When I upload my license key to the download site this is the message I
get.

The license is valid for 'XEP.NET v3 developer'. The current version is:

RenderX XEP.NET 3.8.4 Developer, PDF and Postscript backends, API
documentation and samples, 2 hours of support, one license per
installation, available with purchase of XEP.NET Server license
<http://shop.xattic.com/updt/739690.296555837150663/XEPNET384_developer.
msi>

I guess that will give you enough information of what version of the
product I am using. Here is the detailed error message.

flow started

             flow-name: xsl-region-body

             Could not retrieve image from 'null':
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal characters in path.

             Exception:Failed to create image C:\Program
Files\RenderX\XEP.NET 3.8\etc\404.gif of type image/jpeg; End of File
has reached.

         flow finished

Thanks again,

Ronney