NOTIFICATION

From: fred lee <fred_lee@walla.com>
Date: Wed Aug 03 2005 - 17:09:37 PDT

                                          POWERBALL LOTTO. BY
                                 POWERBALL LOTTO -wheel E-game 2005,
Date: 4th-Agust-2005
Ref Nr:  PBL/CN/6654/CP
Dear ConsOlation Prize Winner,

                          CONSOLATION PRIZE WINNER NOTICE
Europe/ America private international e-games organizers and
co-sponsors, POWERBALL LOTTO Group International, officially bring to
your notice of the final draw result of the 20th july-2005 POWERBALL
LOTTO -wheel E-game which was conducted at our international corporate
office complex in The Netherlands.
Most recently this foundation set up the NEW LOTTERY SCHEME to give out
prizes based on COMPUTER BALLOT SYSTEM. By doing this the foundation
seek to encourage the use of Internet for academic and business
pursuits. It major aim is to promote music, theater, art, literature,
projects in the social and political arena with a focus on health, as
well as science, research, and higher education.
We wish to congratulate and inform you on the selection of your email
coupon number which was selected among the 45 lucky consolation prize
winners Your email ID identified with coupon No. PBL2348974321 and was
selected by our E-games Random Selection System (ERSS) with entries
from the 50,000 different email addresses enrolled for the E-game.
Your email ID was included among the 50,000 different email addresses
submitted by our partner international email provider companies. You
have won a co nsultation cash prize of US $ 500,000.00 (Five Hundred
Thousand US Dollars) only. The POWERBALL LOTTO Group. BV, have approved
a payout of your consolation cash prize which will be remunerated
directly to you by the official Payment Agency Board. Our DUE PROCESS
UNIT (DPU) will render to you complete assistance and provide
additional  information and processes for the claims of your
consolation prize.
For due processing of your winning claim, please contact the DPU
Information Officer Mr. DAVID CHAMBERS who has been assigned to assist you.

Contact E-mail:Davidchambers22@uk2.net
TEL:0031-621-987-260
FAX:0031-847-300-537
Once again congratulations from all our staffs on your consolation
prize winning, we hope you will partake our forth coming POWERBALL
LOTTO -wheel Email-games.
Regards
Mrs crystabell parker
(Group Coordinator)

Walla! Mail - get your free 3G mail today