[xep-support] SVG missing lines on print

From: Carlos Villegas <cav@uniscope.jp>
Date: Tue Jul 26 2005 - 22:08:00 PDT

Hi,

This may not be a XEP problem, but any information would be appreciated.
I'm using XEP 3.84 to process some documents with SVG images converted
from CGM. The images display correctly in Acrobat Reader 7.0.2, but when
I print them (from AcroReader), some lines are missing. I tried printing
the images directly from Batik and Corel Draw and they are ok; only when
I create the PDF with XEP, this problem occurs. Has anybody seen this?
It looks like a AcroReader or printer driver bug. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Carlos