Re: fw :[xep-support] com.renderx.xepx.cliser.Client

From: Khachik Kocharyan <khachik@zenteq.am>
Date: Fri Jul 22 2005 - 00:42:31 PDT

Hi Frédéric,

> 1- So, what can I do with my XML???

You can pass to the cliser server an XML document having processing
instruction

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xml" href="<URL>"?>

<URL> can be absolute (e. g. "http://host:port/path/to/file.xsl"), or
relative (for example, if you want to format "file.xml" and in
client's local file system you have a stylesheet "stylesheet.xsl" in
the same directory where "file.xml" resides, <URL> should be
"stylesheet.xsl").

> 2- With my XEP properties???
> 3-Does the setProp methods is for the XEP properties found in the
> reference manual?
> 4-So... if I can pass my XEP properties in this method, I must
> change the key to have either FRM or GEN options in front of it???
> 5-Where can I have a list for the FORMAT options??
> 6-Does the XEP properties in the reference manual are the GEN
> options??

XEP Formatter options are explained in XEP Reference.
To pass formatter core options, add prefix "FRM:", for example
"FRM:VALIDATE" "false", and to pass output generator options, add
"GEN:<output_format>:<OPTION_NAME>", for example "GEN:pdf:COMPRESS"
"false".

Best Regards,
Khachik Kocharyan
RenderX