Re: [xep-support] intermediate format? or creating an fo file with XEP?

From: <CRW150@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 22:29:13 PDT

Thank you *very* much Brian and Vincent. Neither suggestion solved the
problem, but at least I learned something. I can now see that even with
a bare-bones stylesheet (basically just one <xsl:apply-templates/> (no
page numbers, no headers, no footnotes, nothing but basic paragraphs)
and a source xml file that is nothing but paragraphs with words (no
tables, no graphics, nothing fancy) XEP fails with the OOM error if the
source document exceeds a certain size. I'll have to send the files to
xep-support and go from there.

I sincerely appreciate your patience with my ignorance (you and all the
other kind folks on this list). Thanks!!