Re: [xep-support] intermediate format? or creating an fo file with XEP?

From: Brian J. Butler <bjbutler@bjbsoftware.com>
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 14:35:53 PDT

If you are rendering to PDF, uncomment the <option name="COMPRESS">
option. PDF compression uses a LOT of memory. You will generate a much
larger PDF file, but you can open it with Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader)
and save it, which will do the compression efficiently. Of course you
can also use the uncompressed file, but it might be huge.

BJB

--
Brian J. Butler
BJB Software, Inc.