[xep-support] Centered table not centered and unwanted line break

From: Benoit Maisonny <benoit@synclude.com>
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 09:01:40 PDT

Hi,

Referring to the thread with the same subject from April 2005, and
specifically to this message:
http://www.renderx.net/lists/xep-support/3375.html

I modified the FO source sent by Alexender Peshkov simply to replace the
word "SHORT" by "S T" (with a regular space). That string wraps between
S and T.

This shows that the trick of using either table-width=100% or
table-layout=fixed does not work for tables with little content.

In our case, we can solve it by setting no-wrap on the content, but it's
strange that wrapping occurs where there is obviously enough place for
the text to fit on 1 line.

Cheers,
Benoit

--