Re: [xep-support] Splitting of large document

From: Jost Klopfstein <jost@axostech.com>
Date: Thu Nov 04 2004 - 09:56:47 PST

Mike, Brian,

Thanks for your hints.

The document is in the 1000+ pages class with plenty of large SVG drawings
(>500 Kbytes).

I will check with my customer if I can drop the references between chapters.
If so, then I can use the split technology and build the TOC and Indexes
from the separate sections in XEP intermediate format.
Otherwise they have to buy a bigger server...

Does anyone know if there is an option to prevent XEP's in memory
processing?

Cheers, Jost