[xep-support] Splitting of large document

From: Jost Klopfstein <jost@axostech.com>
Date: Thu Jun 02 2005 - 23:25:45 PDT

Hi,

I ran into memory problems while rendering a large book with TOC, indexes and references between sections.
I first thought I could just render section by section into XEP intermediate format and then assemble the pieces with some custom code into a large PDF using the PDF output generator.
However I will loose the TOC, indexes and the references between sections.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jost

Jost Klopfstein
Axos Technologies Inc.
OnDemand & Transactional Document Solutions, powered by XML
IT Consulting

604 628-2248 Phone
604-324-2380 Fax
jost (at) axostech.com