Re[2]: [xep-support] image maps?

From: Alexander Peshkov <peshkov@renderx.com>
Date: Mon May 30 2005 - 02:12:41 PDT

Hello Carlos,

Block-containers with absolute-position="absolute" positioned with
respect to the parent reference-area. Note that absolutely positioned
containers must have both inline and block-progressions dimensions
(width and height).
For example, try to format something like this and you'll see how
positioning is working:

  <fo:block-container border="thin solid red" width="200pt" height="150pt">
    <fo:block-container border="thin solid green" width="70pt" height="60pt" left="70pt" top="70pt" absolute-position="absolute">
      <fo:block-container border="thin solid blue" width="40pt" height="30pt" left="20pt" top="20pt" absolute-position="absolute">
        <fo:block>text</fo:block>
      </fo:block-container>
    </fo:block-container>
  </fo:block-container>