[xep-support] Errors with Chinese fonts

From: Keith Strong <keith@parenty.mb.ca>
Date: Mon May 09 2005 - 09:22:50 PDT

Our client recently purchased a package of Chinese TrueType fonts for
PDF output. I'm trying to get them to work with XEP but am getting the
following type of errors.

(static-content [flow-name xsl-region-after]
         [error] Unsupported file format or broken file found reading
font metric from file:/Library/Fonts/DFPHeiW3-GB: Not a
TrueType/OpenType file, or unsupported TrueType version: 0.0
         [warning] file:/Users/keith/XEP/etc/fonts.xml: could not find a
font matching 'DFPHei', trying 'Helvetica'
       )

Can anyone please assist in setting this up correctly?

Thanks.

PARENTY REITMEIER, INC.
123-B Marion Street,  Winnipeg, Manitoba  R2H 0T3 Canada
Tel.: 204.237.3737 / Fax: 204.237.9997
Email: keith@parenty.mb.ca
Website: www.parentyreitmeier.com

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of
Parenty Reitmeier, Inc. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this
communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy this communication
and all copies thereof, including all attachments.