[xep-support] Enmasse configuration parameters

From: Sefy Kagarlitsky <sefyk@bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 2005 - 08:07:51 PDT

Hello,

When running Enmasse, it takes it several seconds to process each document (even the smallest one).

Are there any general suggestions how to improve its performance?

There are two parameters which I thought to change:
1. pickup-interval - can I make it smaller that 1 second? 0.1, for example?
2. pickup-delay - can it be smaller than 2 seconds? Does Enmasse check whether another process is holding the file (writing to it)? Does it check also parts of seconds, and not only integer seconds? If the answer to question 1 is positive, this parameter can be "0". If the answer to the second question is positive, it can be "1". Am I correct?

Thank you,
Sefy.