Re: [xep-support] Performance and synchronization: debugging XEP version?

From: Irving Salisbury III <irv@dotech.com>
Date: Sat Apr 23 2005 - 22:30:28 PDT

Like I have mentioned, I cannot do this right now. We were definitely
seeing contention that is removed by using FOP or by using multiple JVMs
for our app. The load balancer provides other benefits, so we are going
with that now. Once this project is back in line schedule-wise,
hopefully I can pull out the piece we are having problems with.

Irv